Saturday, October 10, 2009

Testing, one-two-three....

I know, I know....














Yes, they will. And it's lucky for me that they will.

Anyway....Hello, I'm Jeff Austin, illustrator and comic book artist. The purpose of this blog is to shamelessly plug my artwork, hopefully bringing me to the attention of publishers, editors, and other interested parties who are not currently aware of my existence. As time marches on I'll be sharing various works from the past, and showing current assignments whenever possible.

In the next day or so, I'll post some art samples to get things started. Just getting things set up right now. If you stumble across this blog before that happens, please come back to check things out soon.

6 comments:

  1. Jeff Austin has a blog.
    Scary.

    Welcome to the blogosphere, buddy.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanky, sir. May the blog be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never one to be blog-se about things. Heh, heh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My new favorite link-my only hope is that reams of your greatest hits and little known gems appear on here and often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That depends on the level of personal embarrasment I feel towards each piece. Some pieces make me cringe, so it's unlikely they'll show up. But I'll try to update at least once a week. Lord knows I have enough backed up work scans to last a while.

    ReplyDelete