Sunday, August 26, 2012

Slacker Sunday

   Okidokie....it's Slacker Sunday and I'm draggin' a** again today. So instead of a sketch, you get a cover from pencils to colors. This is the first of four ideas I worked up for an upcoming e-book called Empty Places by writer Gary Raisor. I'll show the other as I get too lazy to sketch. Keep in mind this is an e-book, so the standard, printed cover model isn't at play, altrhough I think this would hold up fine on a printed comic.

the Pencils..

the Inks...

the first coloring...kind of has a dead-serious Yellow Submarine thing going...

Color job #2...the previous was considered a bit busy, so I tried a color scheme to pull it all together....

...And here are the other penciled layouts...



...Annnd...the final, accepted version...



Empty Places is copyright 2012 Gary Raisor...all reads and rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment