Friday, August 3, 2012

Lance Star...in living color...

   Here is the first page to a Lance Star story, art by Rock Baker and myself. Instead of just graytoning it, I got ambitious and did it up in color first, to be downgraded later. That lasted all of one page. But here it is for you to look at, in place of the sketch I was too damned lazy to produce this morning. As the starlet said, "tomorrow's another day".

The finished version....

The colored version...

Lance Star is copyright 2012 Bobby Nash. All rights [and lefts] reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Gee, howcum I never got to see that? :)

    Bobby
    www.lance-star.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a brief urge that lasted all of one page. Plus, the story was in black and white. Had I not the need to find material for this blog, you might never have seen this tidbit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. I see.

    Bobby
    www.bobbynash.com

    ReplyDelete