Monday, November 5, 2012

Bobby Day 3

   This is a little different. In the 90's, Bobby and I created an adventure team called Little Lamb and Black Sheep. I laid out the first chapter, but I got a bit carried away in the planning stage. By the time I had the chapter laid out, I had spent most of my creative energy towards the piece. This was one of several lessons I was to learn about budgeting the energy I have towards a project. Now my layouts are a bit looser, allowing me to flesh the pieces out in the penciling stage. I'm not sure if this is common to other artists, but it sure is true for me. Here are the first four pages.





1 comment:

  1. Good times. These were fun characters to write. Sad, we never made it beyond the first few pages.

    Bobby
    Http://www.bobbynash.com

    ReplyDelete